collapse

Author Topic: IC MARKETS  (Read 503682 times)

Online alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: IC MARKETS
« Reply #2971 on: June 25, 2019, 04:16:06 AM »
I got an email from IC Markets that says my account will be kept under IC Markets AU:

Dear Client,
Following the email sent to you on Friday, 21 June 2019   Important Update Regarding your Trading Account, in which we have informed you that, on 30 June 2019, we will migrate your trading account(s) to IC Markets (SC), regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles (Securities Dealer Licence No: SD018), unless you inform us otherwise.
However, following the valuable feedback of all our clients, we are pleased to inform you that we have made the decision to maintain your trading account(s) with International Capital Markets Pty Ltd (IC Markets AU).
Accordingly, nothing changes for you: You will be able to continue with your current trading account(s) with IC Markets (AU).

Anyone got the same?

Online krisz

« Reply #2972 on: June 25, 2019, 09:12:28 AM »
I got an email from IC Markets that says my account will be kept under IC Markets AU:

Dear Client,
Following the email sent to you on Friday, 21 June 2019   Important Update Regarding your Trading Account, in which we have informed you that, on 30 June 2019, we will migrate your trading account(s) to IC Markets (SC), regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles (Securities Dealer Licence No: SD018), unless you inform us otherwise.
However, following the valuable feedback of all our clients, we are pleased to inform you that we have made the decision to maintain your trading account(s) with International Capital Markets Pty Ltd (IC Markets AU).
Accordingly, nothing changes for you: You will be able to continue with your current trading account(s) with IC Markets (AU).

Anyone got the same?

Me too.

Online gabjib

« Reply #2975 on: June 26, 2019, 02:44:23 AM »
im so glad they reversed it, dont wanna be regulated by tribal islands in the middle of nowhere.

Online compujock

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2976 on: June 29, 2019, 01:41:46 AM »

Anyone got the same?

Yes.  I recieved the same email.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 01:44:24 AM by compujock »

Online vik2001

« Reply #2977 on: Yesterday at 08:22:11 PM »
Glad they overturned the ruling. But what are the chances it could crop up again?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Z Trader FX EA by reinerh
[Today at 07:51:15 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:35:38 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:30:33 PM]

Re: Z Trader FX EA by rsmereka
[Today at 03:05:01 PM]

Re: Good uk broker? by drunkfx
[Today at 02:25:41 PM]