collapse

Author Topic: zulutrade anybody ??  (Read 42860 times)

Offline Pip Train

Re: zulutrade anybody ??
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 10:28:58 AM »
I like him too. So far so good.
No 1 FCC is useless. I started with him thinking that he is a safe bet but he is just trades like me!
Couple of more I am trying are Triple XXL and edwardoooo since only couple of days.

Those who love grid trader now are going to pay a big price, funny this is how Zulu ranks their service providers? What a JOKE, this provider has been ranked 1, your kidding right me?

Who can not make 9 pips with draw downs of 250+ pips PER TRADE in losses or floating loses really whats the difference either way you get margin called?

Like all providers here comes the excuse for their failure. But a few months from now people will forget and got back to the holy grail  . you know 9 pips profit 300 + pips of draw down PER TARDE, how many here talked so good about this provider FCC, knowing  all too well and turning a blind eye to the history and prior reckless trading when FCC had done this before that I can see 2 times in the trade history? Hope you learned a lesson.

Offline IamTHAT

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 02:47:24 PM »
I think, the way Zulu operates is flawed, since it encourages SPs to take more trades because profit of 1.5 pip is deducted per trade. That's why we see traders taking many positions almost at the same price and targeting 8-10pips only. So there is big drawdown if the direction is wrong. Even though profit is not distributed if SP is not profitable, the aim is to go for more trades.
FCC must have made lot of money handling $29M handling this way.

Offline supern0va3000

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 03:11:40 AM »
Hi, I use successfuly zulutrade with success since months, I have good SPs. If you want to discuss about good SP, if you have one you can recommend, or if you need a referrer then good advices, please contact me. Thanks.

Please share you SPs with us , or PM me.

I think good SPs include Tradeguru , and 1997Mala .
Also I am trying ThinkDifferent and Easy EURUSD Reverse (with reverse button checked in advanced settings!!)

I think if everyone shares his experience , its a good idea !

Thanks all !!!

My current EA Setups :
Kangaroo7.5+Robin2.21+WSFR3.9(EUR33)+RayScalper2(CNS VPS)
Testing:some signal services,will update if successfull>6month
Stopped:Hacked/Envy,HappyForex,Erio's,Breakout Edge,HyperEApro,Pipjet,MDP,ACTraderScalper
,CypherFX(bugged),StatArbPro,TrendScalper,Thor,Shark,Trend Fast+Windfall+Trade Machine+FxCapitalist
Watching:Synergy,H-E Spider

Offline IamTHAT

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 06:15:34 AM »

I think if everyone shares his experience , its a good idea !

Thanks all !!!

Experience has not been good even with reputed traders. They enter multiple trades at the same price just to earn their commission. Only Forexmasters188 has traded fairly well for me.

Offline jess83

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2012, 01:07:55 PM »
Anyone following forex cruise control? I have 4 trades on gbp/usd opening with him now, at 3k loss...he tell us to wait until june, any suggestion on whether i should close my trades now, or continue to wait?

Thanks, please help!

Offline kaltrax

• Patanegra
  • Si hay que ir, se va.
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »
look at his DD record maybe is a normal retrace in his records, but you'll never know if this time is a big one , maybe is your call .. live another day or wait until recovers ... I was suffered a lost about 75% of my balance actually so i was closed all positions and try manually recover something.

It's your turn.. best of luck to you ;)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:58:34 PM by kaltrax »
"Let us strive to be more parents of our destiny than children of our past". Miguel de Unamuno.

"Size matters...."

Offline Ru

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2012, 04:01:43 AM »
I think, the way Zulu operates is flawed, since it encourages SPs to take more trades because profit of 1.5 pip is deducted per trade. That's why we see traders taking many positions almost at the same price and targeting 8-10pips only. So there is big drawdown if the direction is wrong. Even though profit is not distributed if SP is not profitable, the aim is to go for more trades.
FCC must have made lot of money handling $29M handling this way.
Yes with Zulutrade investor cannot win as Traders will trade as many orders they can. It is up to you to have a limit on trades. This does not work as trades come at you at a few pips away. I tried it in 2009 and then gave up.

Offline YES

• Risky!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2012, 10:59:03 AM »
"Yes with Zulutrade investor cannot win as Traders will trade as many orders they can".

While I agree with the generalization of this statement, I can't respect it in it entirety.  There WILL be and ARE some providers who are wiser that that, and have integrity not to sacrifice other peoples money for their own gain.  While I prefer to trade my own money and have control over it, I can't help but find Zulutrade attractive and drawing. I've heard of some people losing 20% of their account with Zulutrade, but I've also heard about others gaining 50% within months (http://www.fxfatcat.com/forex-forum/showthread.php?1837-Zulutrade-Discussion).

I think the major problem is peoples risk management and signal provider analysis capabilities.

Offline Jackmarkets

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 02:44:59 PM »
Zulutrader actually offer a high/low per trade so its actually quite good at seeing a traders habits.

Offline pelaut

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 10:23:08 PM »
Can you please share some of good consistent traders at Zulu? I can't find any

Zulutrader actually offer a high/low per trade so its actually quite good at seeing a traders habits.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:59:25 PM by pelaut »

Offline YES

• Risky!
What do you guys think
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2012, 03:53:21 PM »
What do you guys think is the best broker to use in Zulutrade in terms of having the lowest slippage possible.  I'm with Alpari at the mo and I'm experiencing slippage.

Offline YES

• Risky!
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »

When I find some I'll let you know, you can be sure of that :) We shall prevail together!

Offline YES

• Risky!
So why was it that
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2012, 08:35:29 AM »
So why was it that the best (well, supposed best anyway) signal provider crashed so dramatically, what was the problem? 

And what are these new commission rules, I can't find information about them?

Offline YES

• Risky!
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2012, 11:31:06 AM »

Acute FX (http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=107616)
TradeGuru (http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=86958)

They will do the job for you.

Offline swingytrader

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2012, 02:10:38 PM »
Any new stars to suggest please?  ;)
these are kinda old news.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Archer Asset Management by F1Maniac
[Today at 05:31:27 AM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by namrfigk
[Today at 05:26:25 AM]