collapse

Author Topic: General talk about Robin VOL  (Read 1410893 times)

Offline websmith

• Earning money should be boring.
Re: Releasing fmonera's Robin VOL
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012, 08:07:14 AM »
Fmonera, if your EA is better than FGB personally I can buy it for $250 - $500 and maybe $25-$50 per year for updates.

Offline AtlantaSean

• VIP
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2012, 08:09:15 AM »
Flat fee please. No recurring payment!!!

Tradenow

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2012, 08:29:41 AM »
i am also interested. flat fee would be appreciated with a yearly payment to be up to date. similiar to forexrealprofit ea for example.

so count me in  ;)

Offline informer

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 08:35:09 AM »
Im intrested

Offline atomico

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2012, 09:44:27 AM »

the RISK/REWARD showing in this picture is very good...

i am interest, but more info are welcome...

wait for upgrade...

Offline fmonera

• Trading for long term profitability
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2012, 10:16:11 AM »

wait for upgrade...

Hello Atomico,

The thing is that I still didn't decided to release it. With this thread I just want to know if there is enough interest on it, and more important the kind of interest and the kind of objections.

Both strategies integrates into the same trade management. The second strategy multiplies the quality of the EA (Profit/DD%) by rougly 6 times (it depends on many things).

If this EA is finally released, I will post detailed backtests and statistical analysis.

Offline Philipe

• woef
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2012, 10:25:55 AM »
Hello Fmonera,

Are you already live with this Robin ea you have created,and if so ,what are the results ?

regards,
Philipe

Offline Pipstar

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2012, 10:34:50 AM »
Like many other Donna Forex members, I am also very interested.

Offline cb75

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2012, 10:36:20 AM »
 Interested. Depending on price and "ongoing fees", of course.

Offline Philipe

• woef
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2012, 10:37:35 AM »
I think that its better to sell the ea at a low price,(around 100-200 euro )and have a yearly fee .

regards ,
Philipe

Offline fmonera

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2012, 10:45:10 AM »
Hello Fmonera,

Are you already live with this Robin ea you have created,and if so ,what are the results ?

regards,
Philipe

Yes. I will publish a 20,000 euro account and a 3,000 euro account. In fact, I have it on more accounts with different configurations (5,000, 1000, 500, 500, 1200, 300, 600, 4000), but I have abused a lot those accounts to be meaningful for you :)

Results depend on the risk. The 3,000 euro account for example earned around 28% in 6 months with 8% drawdown.

I know a lot of people like to see vendors risking it's own money on it's EAs. If the EA is released, I will publish those accounts to demonstrate my comitment and that there are no important bugs.

Even when I will show you the biggest real account I saw in a vendor as far as I remember, in my oppinion for this EA the live results are only important to show that there are no important bugs in the code and that I am commited to make it work.

The real goal is to build a small community and earn money with the strategies implemented for many years.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:55:21 AM by fmonera »

Offline deathlord

Releasing fmonera's Robin VOL
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »

wait for upgrade...

Hello Atomico,

The thing is that I still didn't decided to release it. With this thread I just want to know if there is enough interest on it, and more important the kind of interest and the kind of objections.

Both strategies integrates into the same trade management. The second strategy multiplies the quality of the EA (Profit/DD%) by rougly 6 times (it depends on many things).

If this EA is finally released, I will post detailed backtests and statistical analysis.
It sounds interesting, but I am sure you understand, that without hard facts it is impossible to predict if it is really interesting or not. The background of this forum and the resulting leap of faith don't change that. At the end of the day it is a business decision for all of us.

As far as I have followed your insinuations in other thread, this seems to be based on FGB, so it might qualify as a replacement. But that also means, that it might have similar drawdown phases, and that the price model needs to reflect the characteristics of the EA.

So until we get the details, it is impossible to tell what you mean by saying "rather expensive" and if 200 $ or 500 $ would be an appropriate price for the EA. For example I can hardly imagine a FGB-like EA under a similar license model like Forex Envy, because in a drawdown phase the monthly fees might not be covered for many months, no matter how profitable the EA might be after several years.

Bottom line: we want infos :)

Offline fmonera

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2012, 11:01:06 AM »

wait for upgrade...

Hello Atomico,

It sounds interesting, but I am sure you understand, that without hard facts it is impossible to predict if it is really interesting or not. The background of this forum and the resulting leap of faith don't change that. At the end of the day it is a business decision for all of us.

As far as I have followed your insinuations in other thread, this seems to be based on FGB, so it might qualify as a replacement. But that also means, that it might have similar drawdown phases, and that the price model needs to reflect the characteristics of the EA.

So until we get the details, it is impossible to tell what you mean by saying "rather expensive" and if 200 $ or 500 $ would be an appropriate price for the EA. For example I can hardly imagine a FGB-like EA under a similar license model like Forex Envy, because in a drawdown phase the monthly fees might not be covered for many months, no matter how profitable the EA might be after several years.

Bottom line: we want infos :)

Sure. If it goes to the commercial phase obviously you will have all this info.

Offline dkmillion

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2012, 11:09:25 AM »
I am interested but of cause we need more information.

Offline rendytony

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2012, 11:42:58 AM »
Hi,
     I would also be extremely interested

browse forum