collapse

Author Topic: Removed Posts  (Read 2549 times)

Offline intrader

Removed Posts
« on: August 04, 2012, 10:35:55 AM »
 Hello Donna
I note that an EA called Forex Grid Trader has been moved to Removed Posts.
Could ypu please advise why they have been removed. Have they told lies or done something unethical.? The fact that they have been removed without explanation
certainly puts a question mark on these people.
I was interested in this EA and if there is something shonky that it would be in our interests to know then I think it should be revealed.

Regards

Red
Red

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Re: Removed Posts
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42:59 AM »
Hi Red,

I don't remove posts based on a company being unethical, i'd make a note of it in this case for the whole forum to see and possible 'blacklist' them as a scam if necessary. Normally when posts are removed it is because they are new members with less than 5 posts trying to post a new commercial topic and we suspect, or more commonly with EA's, it could have been the vendor themselves posting an advertisement.

In this case i have gone back over our removed posts and see the topic was started by someone working with the company. If you want to discuss this EA please go ahead and create a topic yourself if there isn't one already, you are more than welcome to.

Hope this helps,

Donna

(if you want me to i'll start a topic?)
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »
Just wanted to add... for any sellers of EA's reading this, you are able to participate on the forum i just do not allow sellers to create new topics advertising themselves. If you want to offer support via the forum or answer feedback/questions and don't already have a topic for your EA, contact me and ask me for an introduction to the forum and i'll start a topic for you. This service is FREE (i don't charge) and better for your EA since the topic will also be posted to my twitter feed gaining you a little more views / headstart.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline intrader

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 02:14:09 AM »
Hi Red,

I don't remove posts based on a company being unethical, i'd make a note of it in this case for the whole forum to see and possible 'blacklist' them as a scam if necessary. Normally when posts are removed it is because they are new members with less than 5 posts trying to post a new commercial topic and we suspect, or more commonly with EA's, it could have been the vendor themselves posting an advertisement.

In this case i have gone back over our removed posts and see the topic was started by someone working with the company. If you want to discuss this EA please go ahead and create a topic yourself if there isn't one already, you are more than welcome to.

Hope this helps,

Donna

(if you want me to i'll start a topic?)

Hi Donna
Thanks for your reply.
I would be grateful if you did start this topic

Cheers

Red
Red

Offline Nuadaris

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 04:45:44 PM »
It's right that you check the information.
I've seen forums that just turned into a bulletin board. And they don't turn out to be the most useful resources.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:21:22 PM]

Re: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX by alaali
[Yesterday at 02:05:17 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by peter_s
[Yesterday at 12:44:41 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 12:25:07 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 12:01:36 PM]