collapse

Author Topic: InstaForex  (Read 36502 times)

Offline forexfish

Re: InstaForex
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 08:24:56 PM »
I have no problems with Instaforex until now....

But you should know the following (what is not said on their site):
"You can deposit with any payment system if you want to withdraw with InstaForex Mastercard, but if your account deposited via Moneybookers or AlertPay withdrawal to the card will be available only after 45 days from the last deposit via these payment systems."

How long you have been with Insta Forex? It is Scam at FPA  :-\

Offline fx-moneyprinter

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 12:58:19 PM »
Not so long.
Most dicussions on the internet are about holding back money for 45 days as I wrote above.
I only said I had no problem until now.

Offline trader578

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2012, 04:53:55 AM »
I got a Cyprus bank address for Instaforex wire deposits from North America.  Beneficiary address is Russia, but bank is in Cyprus - which is currently asking for an EU bailout.
I wonder if this is something to be concerned about, or whether Instaforex will guarantee my deposit especially if they have multiple bank accounts around the world?

Offline flatour

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 08:50:02 PM »
Hi, I am at InstaForex (for PAMM ect because spread is 3, with rebate 1,5, so, so-so), quite happy

How can interest rate be 13% yearly? That 3 times what my banks gives...

Offline forexfish

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 12:52:13 AM »
Hi, I am at InstaForex (for PAMM ect because spread is 3, with rebate 1,5, so, so-so), quite happy

Yes rebate is no doubt very good, however because of lot of FPA bad reviews, I am sideline.  :(

Is PAMM anygood, which one you are using ?  are you getting rebate on your PAMM account ?  I mean normally Manager ask to sign PAMM under their own IB. 

Offline flatour

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 03:34:20 AM »
Hello, in fact, I am PAMM trader (owner)
I didnt know PAMM traders asked to signup through there IB, in addition of commission?
I prefer not to give a link to my PAMM as it is maybe not suitable by all, I am wondering if I'd better to size the risk low and have hopefully a 5-20% per month, blowing every 2 years or a 30-1000% per month blowing 4-10 times a year? Any advice?
This is my first PAMM, so I really struggle with risk management, any advice apreciated...

Offline 4EverMaAT

• Forex Automation Expert
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 05:54:19 PM »
I was able to have my earlier issues with instaforex resolved.  The dealer did make 'adjustments' to my account so it returned to 2-3.5 second executions per order.  When i first started with them, the executions were within 1-2 seconds.  But this is still ok.

Ironically, I was profitable overall anyway with the delays as my EA is not a hyper-scalper.

I use CashBackForex for rebates and I have special agreement to get back 1.6 pips rebate (pm for details).  The rebates are credited directly to your trading account on the 2nd calendar day after rollover/end of trading day.  Not sure why FPA has such a problem with InstaForex; but I usually do not frequent FPA....many of the reviews were very slanted when I used to check their site.
Are your trading strategies fully automated?  AwarenessForex.com

Offline jsintl

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2012, 12:32:09 AM »
I have opened a cent account with Instaforex and deposited $300.  I have the impression that I will be seeing 30000 cents in my account but I have seen $300 with 1:1000 leverage.  Is this correct?  This is the 1st time I opened a cent account.

Tks,

Offline flatour

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2012, 03:08:22 PM »
jsintl I think you did something wrong, if you have 300$ in cent account you should see 30000 in the account

For others, does anyone has their Mastercard? Is it ok?

Thank you

Offline deathlord

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »
It is a standard payoneer prepaid Mastercard.

Offline jsintl

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2012, 03:45:16 PM »
jsintl I think you did something wrong, if you have 300$ in cent account you should see 30000 in the account

For others, does anyone has their Mastercard? Is it ok?

Thank you

Thanks.  I will contact them to sort this matter.

Offline flatour

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2012, 10:46:26 AM »
Hi, I advise all of you to stay away this scammy broker,
about bonus, they removed it from my account with NO REASON and when I asked them they replied it is like that and that's all, it has been removed even if you did not brake any rule, automatically, sometime it happens

Not fair at all, in fact, when you win, they do everything for you to leave

"The fact of bonuss cancellation does NOT mean your account broke some rules, however automatic detection system discovered some multi-valued features and cancelled bonus. We apologize if this circumstance causes troubles for you but we can only state that we are not able to change the algorithm of detection system functioning or influence the result of it."

Offline forexfish

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2012, 08:55:44 PM »
Hi, I advise all of you to stay away this scammy broker,
about bonus, they removed it from my account with NO REASON and when I asked them they replied it is like that and that's all, it has been removed even if you did not brake any rule, automatically, sometime it happens

Not fair at all, in fact, when you win, they do everything for you to leave

"The fact of bonuss cancellation does NOT mean your account broke some rules, however automatic detection system discovered some multi-valued features and cancelled bonus. We apologize if this circumstance causes troubles for you but we can only state that we are not able to change the algorithm of detection system functioning or influence the result of it."

Strange, sorry to hear.  I think due to these reasons it is Scam at FPA.

Offline flatour

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2012, 09:27:00 AM »
In fact, when you start to win, they remove it
Not fair

Offline DiF0r

• www.bestforexrebates.net
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2012, 08:49:29 PM »

Yeah the interest rate of 13% is really something, I don't know how they manage to do this. Overall spread with rebates is also OK... I'm currently trading on their standard account with their 30% bonus and haven't had any problems. Weird that they remove the bonus from some clients without any reason...
Best Forex Rebates (Fort Financial Services $4/rtl, HotForex $5/rtl, Armada Markets 5%) -get a piece of the spread payed back to you

browse forum