collapse

Author Topic: Do you believe in forex?  (Read 21649 times)

Offline Neurotic

Re: Do you believe in forex?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2017, 03:47:15 PM »
Forex is the best source to earn money online, but it is also very risky and thus we need to have other sources of income open, so as to recover the losses which we encounter  in Forex.

Offline resistance

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2017, 02:10:55 PM »
Forex is the best source to earn money online, but it is also very risky and thus we need to have other sources of income open, so as to recover the losses which we encounter  in Forex.
Although forex as risky  business but this is also reliable business, if we look on contest result, the winner they can increasing incredible profit, this is very attract many trader and want treat forex as money making machine

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2017, 11:02:05 AM »
Forex is not a money-making machine. Or at least, it is not a money-making machine for most traders. Brokers are an entirely different matter altogether.

Offline Emma Bunton

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2018, 11:57:06 AM »
Yes, 100%. Why not? Have your any doubt?
emma

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 11:46:50 AM »
Yes, 100%. Why not? Have your any doubt?

I always have doubts, about anything and everything. :D

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2018, 02:57:27 PM »
Forex is not a money-making machine. Or at least, it is not a money-making machine for most traders. Brokers are an entirely different matter altogether.

It's a money-taking machine.

Lol. Half full or half empty?

Someone is making money and someone is receiving a service for it, part of the forex balance; buyers and sellers participating in an activity which brings them some sort of gratification, like a good bottle of wine: Keep it flowing, I want it always more than half full.

Regards,
Humble Trader
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 03:56:19 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2018, 03:06:12 PM »
I couldn't have put it better. Forex is all about money, you're you're losing them or making them.

Offline Hilapur

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2018, 06:28:22 PM »
Yes, I believe highly in forex. I believe that forex has the potential to change the lives of countless people. Forex trading is a multi-trillion dollar industry. There is a reason that countless people are interested in this business model. Give forex trading a chance and you will see the results for yourself.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2018, 12:59:32 PM »
On the other hand if you don't know what you are doing you can lose a lot of money to forex. I do believe in it, but I think that one should always approach trading from a place of knowledge, experience and caution.

Offline Varase

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2018, 07:29:48 PM »
I am trading since I was a young boy. I have a group of friends in my college and all of us are successful traders now. I believe in the Forex market and trading. I believe in my skills and my business. I am a complete person after choosing trading as an earning option!

Offline Arsssele

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2019, 06:10:26 AM »
Yes, i believe in forex and i am not alone in this path. There are million of people that do trading everyday. There must be a reason that son many people do forex trading. They must be believing in forex as they are investing their life savings in it. What do you think guys?

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2019, 12:58:37 PM »
I think there are many reasons people trade. Money is the unifying factor, but the reasons why people want the money differ from person to person.

Offline BrandonHolly

• Scalper, still learning to trade.
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2019, 11:11:34 AM »
I believe in money I get trading o Forex. If there was no real profit I get, I would not stay doing what I do. So yes, of coure I believe in Forex. Since it is a real world known market.

Offline rahuljoshi

• Hey!
    • Tradingstacks
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2019, 01:37:58 PM »
Many people don't believe in forex. They think it is scam.
But I do believe in forex as it is a money making machine and it is a real business throughout the world.
Do you believe in forex?

yes its a good way to earn your pocket money.

Offline BrandonHolly

• Scalper, still learning to trade.
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2019, 10:15:37 AM »
Many people don't believe in forex. They think it is scam.
But I do believe in forex as it is a money making machine and it is a real business throughout the world.
Do you believe in forex?

yes its a good way to earn your pocket money.
Not only that. There are many traders that make a living in forex. But most of the traders of course part-time

browse forum