Bonus. Is it worth it?
collapse

Author Topic: Bonus. Is it worth it?  (Read 17914 times)

Offline MadBob

Re: Bonus. Is it worth it?
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2017, 05:38:26 PM »
A bonus is never worth it. A new trader should focus on their own strategy. Not about bonuses and meeting certain trading criteria

Offline Winjak

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2017, 03:56:23 PM »
It would be interesting for me if someone has won big sums with bonuses? people??

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2017, 01:56:46 AM »
A bonus is never worth it. A new trader should focus on their own strategy. Not about bonuses and meeting certain trading criteria

Why not worth? Give me some example why you think it is not worth. As I said, no free lunch in this world. Of course there must be meeting certain trading criteria to achieve withdrawing the bonus. But the purpose you trade not because of bonus I believe. So why can't you trade just as usual with the bonus, if there are any bonus you have cleared, withdraw with your profit. So what is the reason for not worth? I couldn't find one in fact.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2017, 02:25:11 PM »

Why not worth? Give me some example why you think it is not worth. As I said, no free lunch in this world. Of course there must be meeting certain trading criteria to achieve withdrawing the bonus. But the purpose you trade not because of bonus I believe. So why can't you trade just as usual with the bonus, if there are any bonus you have cleared, withdraw with your profit. So what is the reason for not worth? I couldn't find one in fact.

I personally stay away from bonuses, because in my experience brokers with bonuses are usually market makers, but of course this is only my opinion. I am not sure what MadBob meant with A bonus is never worth it

Offline Mason Margaret

« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2018, 01:22:47 AM »
There are many broker who are offering bonus. Bonus is always attractive. But trader need to check their broker because without regulated trading broker bonus is not able to use at all. My trading broker is FreshForex. They have given me 101% deposit bonus. I have quite enjoyed this huge bonus because I have fully availed this bonus as my broker is a regulated trading broker. This huge bonus are upon deposit.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2018, 05:55:34 AM »

I personally stay away from bonuses, because in my experience brokers with bonuses are usually market makers, but of course this is only my opinion. I am not sure what MadBob meant with A bonus is never worth it

To me, you don't need to stay away. There must be certain T&C in the bonus, forget about it and trade according to plan. If they give free and you still can trade according to plan, why not?

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2018, 01:41:23 PM »
It depends on the broker, the sum and the conditions of using it, I think. Personally, I avoid using bonuses.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by donnajojo3
[Yesterday at 10:54:46 PM]

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by wallstreet.forex.robot
[Yesterday at 10:49:09 PM]

Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ? by wallstreet.forex.robot
[Yesterday at 10:28:36 PM]

Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ? by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 02:47:00 PM]

Re: ASIC: 63% of Forex traders lose money by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 02:44:01 PM]