collapse

Author Topic: Global Prime  (Read 212184 times)

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
  • Global Prime - the broker that's on your side.
Re: Global Prime
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2013, 12:15:20 AM »
I opened an account today - Using this account as a diversification of brokers. Don't want too many eggs in one basket. Time would tell if they are a true ECN (most brokers claimed they are). But registration was a breeze, only uploaded a scanned copy of my driver's license. Don't mind the non-rebate, or non-cheapest spread, as long as they remain competitive. My issue is finding a broker that doesn't hunt stop loss, deal making, requoting, price spikes, widening spreads, etc. I have accounts with Ppper, Go, IBFX, Vantage, but all seems to do some shady stuff.

Great to have you on board and looking forward to working with you. Feel free to request a trade receipt on any of your trades which will show which liquidity provider took your trade, proving we are do not run a book and are true ECN/DMA. No other broker will do this for you as far as I know.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Offline peeper

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2013, 09:43:58 AM »
Please keep us updated, I'm intrigued by this broker.

Offline epalazzo

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2013, 11:14:34 AM »
Approx. how much does it cost to wire transfer money from Europe to an Aussie Broker like Global Prime? Does GP has European account(s) or accs at European Banks where clients can transfer money to?

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »
Approx. how much does it cost to wire transfer money from Europe to an Aussie Broker like Global Prime? Does GP has European account(s) or accs at European Banks where clients can transfer money to?

Hi epalazzo,

It's totally dependant on your bank and you'll need to ask them for what they charge.

There's no charges from our end for depositing or withdrawing money. We wear the cost of every withdrawal unlike other brokers who may charge clients fees to deposit/withdraw.

Actually there's no other charges anywhere - the only time you pay us for anything is the $7 per 1 lot traded commission.

We are looking at launching local bank deposit and credit card funding in the not too distant future.

Cheers,
Jeremy
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:59:40 AM by jemook »

Offline deathlord

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2013, 11:30:14 AM »

Hi epalazzo,

It's totally dependant on your bank and you'll need to ask them for what they charge.

There's no charges from our end for depositing or withdrawing money. We wear the cost of every withdrawal unlike other brokers who may charge clients fees to deposit/withdraw.

Actually there's no other charges anywhere - the only time you pay us for anything is the $7 per 1 lot traded commission.

We are looking at launching local bank deposit and credit card funding in the not too distant future.

Cheers,
Jeremy
Any chance for you opening an additional account with for example a London branch of a bank? Would be nice for European customers. Axi offers funding through a London BoA account, and funding via that went very fast and cost me exactly 0,- EUR, even though it was still an international transfer.

Offline epalazzo

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2013, 03:24:44 PM »
Thanks for your reply Jeremy. Please let us know once you have a local bank deposit account in the EU for instance. Also, withdrawals are cheaper for you this way.

Anyone has an estimate for a EU to Aussie broker transfer cost?

Offline Surrealistik

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2013, 04:12:39 PM »
Would appreciate a similar arrangement for Canada and the US as well if possible.

Offline Dash

• Trading since 2005
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2013, 07:18:06 PM »
I am looking forward to opening an account with you guys. Do you guys offer MAM services? If so I can look at opening a MAM with your brokerage as well. I spoken to Elan in regards to experienced traders. Definitely something I am looking at getting into.

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2013, 01:07:19 AM »
Thanks for your reply Jeremy. Please let us know once you have a local bank deposit account in the EU for instance. Also, withdrawals are cheaper for you this way.

Anyone has an estimate for a EU to Aussie broker transfer cost?

Please email me at jeremy.k@globalprime.com.au and I will personally let you know as soon as alternative funding options are available. 

Would appreciate a similar arrangement for Canada and the US as well if possible.

We'll see what we can arrange. It would seem local bank transfer is the most cost efficient way to get international funds across.

I am looking forward to opening an account with you guys. Do you guys offer MAM services? If so I can look at opening a MAM with your brokerage as well. I spoken to Elan in regards to experienced traders. Definitely something I am looking at getting into.

Great to hear Dash and we look forward to working with you too. We do offer PAMM/MAM, if you've been speaking with Elan please email/call him about this and he can go through the details with you.

Thanks for your interest.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Offline Tempestshade

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2013, 01:16:58 AM »
Hello Jeremy,

I just wanted to say that you sound like a top notch guy and it is apparent that Global Prime is striving for perfrection in the retail forex brokerage world. I very much appreciate this.

When I decide to diversify across another broker you will be the top on my list.

I hope you can continue to offer the level of personalized support that you have, and continue to periodically improve your services.

I post this because I want you to know that your efforts do not go unnoticed.

Thanks for the work,
David

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2013, 03:46:54 AM »
Hello Jeremy,

I just wanted to say that you sound like a top notch guy and it is apparent that Global Prime is striving for perfrection in the retail forex brokerage world. I very much appreciate this.

When I decide to diversify across another broker you will be the top on my list.

I hope you can continue to offer the level of personalized support that you have, and continue to periodically improve your services.

I post this because I want you to know that your efforts do not go unnoticed.

Thanks for the work,
David

Thanks for your feedback David, I really appreciate it. I believe in everything we are doing at Global Prime and it's great to see our reach spreading through the good word of our happy clients. Really looking forward to working with you in the future.

Where are you from? If you're ever in Sydney feel free to pop in any time and meet the team.

Regards,
Jeremy

Offline viltsu

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2013, 10:34:43 AM »
Where are the Global Prime servers located? Anything in London?

Do you have demo account restricted to 30 days like Axi?

Thanks

Offline fxtest

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2013, 10:36:56 AM »
What is deposit and withdrawal method. Moneybookers or LR are accepted?

Offline muzzamcc

• RobinVOL
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2013, 10:41:32 AM »

Thanks
Pretty sure they have their servers in NY. And just FYI, Axi will give you a non expiring demo if you ask them to make it so.

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2013, 11:41:19 AM »

Thanks

Hi viltsu,

As muzzamcc said (thanks mate) our servers are in New York / Equinix. All of our demo accounts are non-expiring.

What is deposit and withdrawal method. Moneybookers or LR are accepted?

Hi fxtest,

Currently we only offer bank transfer for deposits and withdrawals. There are no charges from our side to deposit or withdraw however please check with your bank for any fees they may charge.

We are currently implementing alternative funding options, please let me know if you'd like to be notified personally when they are launched.

Regards,
Jeremy

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 11:18:14 AM]

Re: How can I learn Forex? by drunkfx
[Today at 05:45:51 AM]

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum? by drunkfx
[Today at 05:45:12 AM]

Re: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future? by fxopen78
[Today at 01:50:33 AM]