collapse

Author Topic: Global Prime  (Read 212233 times)

Offline QuickPipsFX

Re: Global Prime
« Reply #420 on: February 12, 2014, 10:21:15 AM »
I'm very dissapointed in GP.
It is time for me, to transfer my funds back to Armada. Luckily I've tried GP only with small money.

Is this the same WiZARD who earlier claimed this in the Armada topic:

Armada is worse and worse, day by day :(
I've started trading with armada in April, and I liked it very much, it was very good till ~july.
Since july there is bigger and bigger slippage almost every day, on almost every trade.

I'm afraid it is time to change, today on the same GU trade there was 0 slippage on Admiral Markets, 0.4 pips slippage on Lmax, 6.5 pips slippage on Armada markets... :(
This 6.5 pips slippage with 21 lots means 1365$ loss for me just because the broker :(

yeahh, again HUGE slippage on Armada.
12,8 pips slippage on a 21 lot GU trade. so 2k$ loss, just because the slippage.

I think this is the end, and we should forget Armada. I've withdrawn some of my money yesterday, after huge slippage in the last days, and I think I should withdraw ALL...

Just checking.

Offline WiZARD

« Reply #421 on: February 12, 2014, 10:41:32 AM »

Just checking.

Yes this is the same :)
At that time I moved some of my funds from Armada to other brokers, to test them.
But I had to find out, that Armada is still the best, and every other broker I tried is only worse.
I was hoping that GP could be better, but I almost always got bigger slippage, and now this....
(I've said that Admiral had 0 slippage, but I had to find out that they were b-booking, and after 60% profit in 1 month, I had slippage there also, so I left them)

also from Armada topic:
I still find Armada the best broker. Even with slippage.
I have tried a lot others, but usually I got the lowest slippage on my Armada account, and the best service from their staff.

Also they are one of the few brokers, who admit, if there was an error on their side, and even pay back my loss, that their error caused.
For example Lmax has never ever admitted that they f*cked up something, and they never credited back anything to my account, even if they caused a loss. (However after paying 26k$ commission to Lmax in 10 months, I thought I'm not the smallest client, and I maybe get better service)

now we are working on jforex+fix api version of the EA I'm using, I hope in a few months we can forget MT4, and brokers connected to MT4...
Greed is good

Offline QuickPipsFX

« Reply #422 on: February 12, 2014, 10:47:43 AM »

Just checking.

Yes this is the same :)

Alright, best of luck then and perhaps see you in a couple of months back in this topic again. Never say never... I'll keep a seat warm for you  ;D

Offline Shortos

« Reply #423 on: February 12, 2014, 11:03:10 AM »
If i understand corretly WiZARDS's ea placed a buy stop order earlier and the stop limit order was waiting till it filled at NFP (as market order) on first place and the delete order arrived too late (few miliseconds later) and caused some glitches on the MT4 server. I experienced same things during extreme volatility periods with many market order brokers and i guess even if we judge it as an mt4 bridge issue not handling correctly these extreme situations Trading with market orders during NFP,FOMC is not too wise because the fill can slipp a lot and can cause some other troubles.

Can not state clearly to GP is guilty or not.

Just my2c
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 11:44:52 AM by Shortos »

Offline Message

« Reply #424 on: February 12, 2014, 11:28:07 AM »
For me it is a clear situation. If a trader cannot do anything for 3 mins. it is definitely not the fault of trader. Okay such things can happen at any broker it is a technical thing. I had the same with Admiral with more than a year ago. It was blocked for ca. 1 minute I could not do anything. Admiral refund the whole trade. I could not claim quick enough, they wrote me very quickly that it was a problem and I have to say whether I had a loss and if it is true, they will reimburse. Within 24 hours I got my loss back.
SO I think that is a way a broker should handle such a case.

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
  • Global Prime - the broker that's on your side.
« Reply #425 on: February 12, 2014, 12:09:47 PM »
For me it is a clear situation. If a trader cannot do anything for 3 mins. it is definitely not the fault of trader. Okay such things can happen at any broker it is a technical thing. I had the same with Admiral with more than a year ago. It was blocked for ca. 1 minute I could not do anything. Admiral refund the whole trade. I could not claim quick enough, they wrote me very quickly that it was a problem and I have to say whether I had a loss and if it is true, they will reimburse. Within 24 hours I got my loss back.

Yes and in such a scenario we would rebate the trade at the price where we can see the first attempt to close in the logs. In this case the EA put a SL which would have been hit at a worse price than it actually closed 3 minutes later. There was no attempt to close the position. Something to think about.

Regards,
Jeremy

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #426 on: February 12, 2014, 01:16:08 PM »
It is not really spike trading, but there are some spikes that hit my order. I'm trading with this system for almost 1 year, so I've some experience with the system, and the slippage.
Started with Fxopen ECN had huge slippage, so I've moved to Lmax, and Armada. I'm always looking for some new/better broker, so I've tried Axi. This 2 slippage was much higher than slippage at my other brokers.
As Armada/Lmax are my main, and solid brokers, I'm trading there 10-12 lots, and I'm trying new brokers with a smaller account, now it was Axi with 3 lots.

I think 3 lot is relatively small, so I wouldn't even try Axi with bigger.

I have the next broker to test, so for me, it is time to move :)

Wizard, I went through some of your posts and I can see a bit of a pattern emerging. You've moved from FxOpen to Lmax to Armada to Axi to GP with your news trading strategy and along the way you have trashed each one of those brokers one by one in their respective threads with your complaints of slippage / errors during high impact news announcements.

And now it looks like it's our turn.

Honestly all I can say is that it seems your strategy is the problem and not the brokers that you keep trying to burn to the ground with your slippage complaints. There's a reason why you are the only client having issues as evident by the 30 pages of positive feedback on this thread.

The only reason I'm upset is because I told you over and over that it's not a good idea to trade news with an ECN broker but you didn't listen and now we have to deal with the same thing you put every other broker through.

Anyway lesson learnt. Please organise to either trade a different strategy at GP or move your funds and strategy to the next broker ASAP. I'm not kidding, if you do one more trade with GP on this strategy I will have your account disabled and we'll send your funds back.

Sorry to be firm but I am doing this for the safety of your funds. If you failed to get good fills on 5 top brokers then then there's not much else we can do for you at Global Prime.

Regards,
Jeremy

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #427 on: February 12, 2014, 01:49:15 PM »
It is not really spike trading, but there are some spikes that hit my order. I'm trading with this system for almost 1 year, so I've some experience with the system, and the slippage.
Started with Fxopen ECN had huge slippage, so I've moved to Lmax, and Armada. I'm always looking for some new/better broker, so I've tried Axi. This 2 slippage was much higher than slippage at my other brokers.
As Armada/Lmax are my main, and solid brokers, I'm trading there 10-12 lots, and I'm trying new brokers with a smaller account, now it was Axi with 3 lots.

I think 3 lot is relatively small, so I wouldn't even try Axi with bigger.

I have the next broker to test, so for me, it is time to move :)

Wizard, I went through some of your posts and I can see a bit of a pattern emerging. You've moved from FxOpen to Lmax to Armada to Axi to GP with your news trading strategy and along the way you have trashed each one of those brokers one by one in their respective threads with your complaints of slippage / errors during high impact news announcements.

Honestly all I can say is that it seems your strategy is the problem and not the brokers that you keep trying to burn to the ground with your slippage complaints. There's a reason why you are the only client having issues as evident by the 30 pages of positive feedback on this thread.

The only reason I'm upset is because I told you over and over that it's not a good idea to trade news with an ECN broker but you didn't listen and now we have to deal with the same thing you put every other broker through.

Anyway lesson learnt. Please organise to either trade a different strategy at GP or move your funds and strategy to the next broker ASAP. I'm not kidding, if you do one more trade with GP on this strategy I will have your account disabled and we'll send your funds back.

Sorry to be firm but I am doing this for the safety of your funds. If you failed to get good fills on 5 top brokers then then there's not much else we can do for you at Global Prime.

Regards,
Jeremy

do you have evidence that he did that to the mentioned brokers?

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2014, 01:55:07 PM »
You can look through his post history. It's complaint after complaint of slippage for each of the brokers he's traded at. This isn't a personal attack but it's important to view this complaint in context.

Offline WiZARD

« Reply #429 on: February 12, 2014, 02:43:27 PM »

Yes and in such a scenario we would rebate the trade at the price where we can see the first attempt to close in the logs. In this case the EA put a SL which would have been hit at a worse price than it actually closed 3 minutes later. There was no attempt to close the position. Something to think about.

Regards,
Jeremy

Why should I try closing, where I can trail it with SL?

However I've also tried to close, when I saw the problem, but from my desktop client, and I've sent you only the VPS log.

"14:32:53.856 '912865': close order #1521114 buy 1.21 EURUSD at 1.36250 sl: 1.36123 tp: 1.37193 at price 0.00000
14:32:54.015 '912865': request was accepted by server
14:32:54.173 '912865': request in process
14:32:54.175 '912865': order #1521114 buy 1.21 EURUSD closing at 0.00000 failed [Off quotes]"

Your are really saying, you didn't refund the loss caused by GP because I was using trailing SL and not a simple close order?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:49:31 PM by WiZARD »
Greed is good

Offline WiZARD

« Reply #430 on: February 12, 2014, 02:48:19 PM »

Regards,
Jeremy

yes I had tried a lot of brokers. Equilor (hungarian IBFX partner), IBFX AU, Fxopen AU, FXopen NZ, Lmax, Armada Markets, Admiral Markets, Axi, GP, Tadawul
From these only GP and LMAX who won't refund a loss caused by the broker.
I had problems with slippage, but still Armada and Lmax is the best, thats why I trade there with big money, and I try others with only smaller accounts.

But my current problem with GP is not about the slippage. Jeremy pls don't try to hijack the thread from the issue, GP disabled trading for 3 minutes during NFP, and won't refund my loss, that was caused.

I have stopped my EA a few hours ago, but I'll reenable it, at least I don't have to deal with the paperwork :D

For everybody else:

I'm trading a very simple strategy, it places stop orders every day at GMT0 1:00 and 3:00.
Sometimes they are hit with news, as nowadays the markets are usually driven by news.
(There are new orders during the day, if the first ones are filled)

GlobalPrime can't deal with simple orders like this.
They got huge slippage, or if you try to be safe, and use some spread filtering, then they can even disable trading for 3 minutes.

Learn your lesson, choose other broker!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 03:08:20 PM by WiZARD »
Greed is good

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #431 on: February 12, 2014, 03:00:21 PM »
Cannot access for 3 mins for a broker is not good.

Anything can happen.

Offline Message

« Reply #432 on: February 12, 2014, 04:26:33 PM »
We can discuss about Wizard, but I think the main issue is the blocking for 3 minutes. It is not acceptable. If I see well Wizard claims only this and not really the slippage and others.

Offline semaj

• Wish you make more profit.
« Reply #433 on: February 12, 2014, 04:50:46 PM »
I've suffered a poor slippage problem (i.e. 27 pips.) couple of hours ago. I'm awaiting a formal reply from Jeremy. And, I shall let you know the reason.

Offline forexbaby

• Private fund trader
« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2014, 04:58:24 PM »
I've suffered a poor slippage problem (i.e. 27 pips.) couple of hours ago. I'm awaiting a formal reply from Jeremy. And, I shall let you know the reason.

because of news? really?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum? by fxopen78
[Today at 10:14:27 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by FLechdrop
[Today at 02:46:21 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:14:13 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:03:52 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills