collapse

Author Topic: Global Prime  (Read 212223 times)

Offline Zuttasoxx

Re: Global Prime
« Reply #705 on: January 06, 2015, 08:07:00 AM »
"There is an issue with an ISP in UK. The problem is temporary and we re working on on resolution."

They could have told me that straight away instead of suggesting I move to another location without saying why. I wonder how long they've known about it. Not happy with CNS this time at all.

It's actually a reason why I favorite beeks over CNS.. I might sound biased towards Beeks and the sole reason is that the hardware quality they offer are +- the same if not slightly better at beeks. But the communication with  Beeks is at least in my case a lot more personal. If you ask them what the problem as they will straight out tell you. If you ask them why they had to reboot something.. No secrets there.

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
  • Global Prime - the broker that's on your side.
« Reply #706 on: January 10, 2015, 10:47:30 PM »
"There is an issue with an ISP in UK. The problem is temporary and we re working on on resolution."

They could have told me that straight away instead of suggesting I move to another location without saying why. I wonder how long they've known about it. Not happy with CNS this time at all.

It's actually a reason why I favorite beeks over CNS.. I might sound biased towards Beeks and the sole reason is that the hardware quality they offer are +- the same if not slightly better at beeks. But the communication with  Beeks is at least in my case a lot more personal. If you ask them what the problem as they will straight out tell you. If you ask them why they had to reboot something.. No secrets there.

From our side Beeks are fantastic to deal with. I like to think of them as "the Global Prime of VPS" ;)

Their support is amazing, they write back straight away and Gordon is a pleasure to deal with. No complaints from any of our clients using their services.

Cheers
Jeremy

Offline geektrader

« Reply #707 on: January 11, 2015, 04:00:05 AM »
Second that absolutely! Having VPS with Beeks since 2 years now, used for live trading for a MAM, we had exactly 2 unplanned reboots during that time! Thanks to their POM, everything restarted automatically after those reboots. Apart from that absolutely 0 outages.

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #708 on: January 12, 2015, 11:35:33 PM »
Hi all,

I have a favour to ask.. After so many great reviews over the last 2 years weve got some reviewer leaving us false negative comments (probably from a competing broker) on Forex Peace Army. The reviewer even had the gall to call himself Ilan which is the name of our Head of FX!

If you have had any experience with GP or are a client of ours please write us an honest review of how you are finding things so far.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.globalprime.com.au

Just click the green submit review button it would be greatly appreciated.

To address the 2 negative comments:

1. We definitely do have 24 hour support and you can call us at any time to check this.
2. All of those 5 star reviews are real, a lot of them coming from clients of ours that are members of Donna Forex.
3. We do use SSL on our payments page: https://payments.globalprime.com.au/

Help us fight evil with goodness!

Thank you

Regards,
Jeremy

Offline Kevin @ FXPIG

• Kevin Murcko
  • CEO at FXPIG
    • FXPIG 'Where Traders Come to Win'
« Reply #709 on: January 12, 2015, 11:52:04 PM »
I feel your pain Jemook, the same thing happened to us on a few occasions.

FPA won't remove the reviews so hopefully you get enough of your clients to brush them off the first page rather quickly.

Sorry for 'hijacking' your thread but I wanted to show my support. Honest brokers need to work together and not against one another for the sake of preserving a more client focused marketplace.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:57:56 PM by Kevin @ FXPIG »
skype. fxpig.kevin

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #710 on: January 13, 2015, 12:00:42 AM »
Hi all,

I have a favour to ask.. After so many great reviews over the last 2 years weve got some reviewer leaving us false negative comments (probably from a competing broker) on Forex Peace Army. The reviewer even had the gall to call himself Ilan which is the name of our Head of FX!

If you have had any experience with GP or are a client of ours please write us an honest review of how you are finding things so far.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.globalprime.com.au

Just click the green submit review button it would be greatly appreciated.

To address the 2 negative comments:

1. We definitely do have 24 hour support and you can call us at any time to check this.
2. All of those 5 star reviews are real, a lot of them coming from clients of ours that are members of Donna Forex.
3. We do use SSL on our payments page: https://payments.globalprime.com.au/

Help us fight evil with goodness!

Thank you

Regards,
Jeremy

Done with pleasure  ;)

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #711 on: January 13, 2015, 12:08:35 AM »
I feel your pain Jemook, the same thing happened to us on a few occasions.

FPA won't remove the reviews so hopefully you get enough of your clients to brush them off the first page rather quickly.

Sorry for 'hijacking' your thread but I wanted to show my support. Honest brokers need to work together and not against one another for the sake of preserving a more client focused marketplace.

Cheers,

You are always welcome to post here Kevin, we hear great things about your brokerage and you are great on the forums.

Keep it up!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #712 on: January 13, 2015, 12:47:31 AM »
FPA review system is horrible. I always suggest to anyone that mentions that system that it is to be taken with a grain of salt, way too easy to be manipulated and rigged - as Im sure was done to you, all I have ever heard about u folks is great stuff from *real* traders.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #713 on: January 15, 2015, 06:32:27 AM »
FPA review system is horrible. I always suggest to anyone that mentions that system that it is to be taken with a grain of salt, way too easy to be manipulated and rigged - as Im sure was done to you, all I have ever heard about u folks is great stuff from *real* traders.

Thanks heaps - I've still got that account with your name on it when you're ready to test us out.

Cheers
Jeremy

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #714 on: January 15, 2015, 10:44:55 PM »
Hi guys,

What a hectic night. I was about to go to sleep for the evening and saw one of my CADCHF trades closed for profits with a TP very far away from the market so I thought hmm that's strange and jumped on to the charts. First I freaked out thinking bad tick but then I quickly checked other brokers and saw the same drop on CHF pairs. Checked the news and there it was.. damn SNB.

I quickly jumped in the car and met one of my colleagues at the office until 4am to help the nightdesk look after anyone affected.

From our client side we had a couple of clients that made a bucketload on shorts. One client with a 10k account is withdrawing profits today of ~$150,000 which they made in 5 minutes. Other clients not so lucky with a handful of accounts that are in negative balance and anyone long looking at large losses.

From GP side we have always been super careful giving higher leverage to larger deposits. When we refuse to give higher leverage some of our clients ask "why can't you offer me 1:888 leverage like broker X"? This is why. The account balances that are in negative are required to top up to bring the balance back to zero and last thing we want to do is chase clients for these funds.

Due to us not allowing higher leverage on the larger accounts there was not that many large negative accounts so as a broker we were not affected by the situation. We stayed stable throughout the mayhem and trades were filled by LPs during the drop as can be seen by other posters. While other brokers were freaking out and pulling their pricing we remained steady and pricing continued with clients able to close positions shortly after the drop.

My heart goes out to all the clients out there who have lost money because of this. I can imagine a lot of traders are hanging up their shoes today. A lot of brokers too as we can see from Excel and others that will follow.

From GPs end it's business as usual - if anyone would like to chat on a personal level about this you know where to find me.

Regards,
Jeremy

Offline geektrader

« Reply #715 on: January 15, 2015, 10:51:55 PM »
Perfect, now it shows which brokers are really stable!

Online primi

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #716 on: January 15, 2015, 11:56:57 PM »
We stayed stable throughout the mayhem and trades were filled by LPs during the drop as can be seen by other posters. While other brokers were freaking out and pulling their pricing we remained steady and pricing continued with clients able to close positions shortly after the drop.

Hi Jeremy,

don't have an account myself but am looking over my friend's account but the feed was frozen after the drop and after many hours came back but is frozen now again and has been for 2 hours. Talking about USDCHF. Stuck at 0.83759

Other pairs look OK, even some CHF pairs like CHFJPY for example are also ticking.

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #717 on: January 16, 2015, 12:11:50 AM »
We stayed stable throughout the mayhem and trades were filled by LPs during the drop as can be seen by other posters. While other brokers were freaking out and pulling their pricing we remained steady and pricing continued with clients able to close positions shortly after the drop.

Hi Jeremy,

don't have an account myself but am looking over my friend's account but the feed was frozen after the drop and after many hours came back but is frozen now again and has been for 2 hours. Talking about USDCHF. Stuck at 0.83759

Other pairs look OK, even some CHF pairs like CHFJPY for example are also ticking.

Thanks for the heads up - looks like it didn't kick back around rollover only on that pair. All back up again now.

Cheers
Jeremy

Offline Zuttasoxx

« Reply #718 on: January 16, 2015, 12:13:30 AM »

From our client side we had a couple of clients that made a bucketload on shorts. One client with a 10k account is withdrawing profits today of ~$150,000 which they made in 5 minutes.

Wauw must be a roulette trade of 10 lots sick.. Congrats to him.

Offline Bud Fox

« Reply #719 on: January 16, 2015, 12:36:52 AM »
Hi,

Are today's client trades final or are you seeing trades with banks repriced due to initial rates being out of the market?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by FLechdrop
[Today at 02:46:21 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:14:13 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:03:52 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 01:53:53 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 07:35:16 AM]