collapse

Author Topic: Global Prime  (Read 212234 times)

Offline crashev

Re: Global Prime
« Reply #810 on: February 06, 2017, 11:25:13 AM »
Also it's time for me to test GP, as I moved all my trading to manual. It's also nice to see that Jeremy still hangs here and give support and insights about their services.

Hope it will be long lasting relationshop between us.

Offline reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #811 on: February 06, 2017, 11:38:22 AM »

i just hope they will have sepa funding soon.

much less fees for european customers.

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
  • Global Prime - the broker that's on your side.
« Reply #812 on: February 08, 2017, 04:00:29 AM »
Can you explain why your PDS states that your sole counterparty is Gleneagles Securities?

Gleneagle is Global Prime's parent company and institutional arm. It has the prime broker and direct bank relationships. Global Prime leverages off Gleneagles relationships just like other brokers that Gleneagle provides pricing to.

Regards
Jeremy

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #813 on: February 08, 2017, 04:02:01 AM »
I'm really glad to say that GP broker is a great broker that suits my needs. Excellent liquidity, very competitive spreads and reasonable commissions. But the most important part is very helpful and not formal support. I have been working with many different brokers and the very frustrating part is where you receive the "formal" answer which is actually just an excuse that does not help you at all. This broker is different. Jeremy puts effort into understanding your problem and finding a solution without any formal excuses.
Great Job! Bravo Guys.

Glad to hear it Alex, really appreciate the feedback. Looking forward to many years of working together.

Regards
Jeremy

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #814 on: February 08, 2017, 04:03:19 AM »
Hi GP,

I'm considering opening an account with you and looking at the bundle VPS service.

Can I check if the VPS service is locked in exclusively with GP? Can I also run my other EAs with another broker on that VPS service?

Also, you offer beeks and forexvps. Which service would you recommend? I will trading via EAs mostly.

Thanks!
Bleach

Hey Bleach,

Thanks for the Q. You can use either and I wouldn't be able recommend one over the other. You can also use the VPS wherever you'd like!

Regards
Jeremy

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #815 on: February 08, 2017, 04:04:10 AM »
Also it's time for me to test GP, as I moved all my trading to manual. It's also nice to see that Jeremy still hangs here and give support and insights about their services.

Hope it will be long lasting relationshop between us.

Thanks mate you know where to find me if there's anything I can do to help. Get to know our support staff or your account manager, we've got a great team that's always happy to help.

Cheers
Jeremy

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #816 on: February 08, 2017, 04:06:08 AM »

i just hope they will have sepa funding soon.

much less fees for european customers.

Definitely something we have been looking into for a while although it's not high up on the priority list currently. Will keep you posted about this.

Regards
Jeremy

Offline bleach

« Reply #817 on: February 08, 2017, 12:30:07 PM »
bump...

Hi GP,

I'm considering opening an account with you and looking at the bundle VPS service.

Can I check if the VPS service is locked in exclusively with GP? Can I also run my other EAs with another broker on that VPS service?

Also, you offer beeks and forexvps. Which service would you recommend? I will trading via EAs mostly.

Thanks!
Bleach

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #818 on: February 08, 2017, 11:28:46 PM »
Hey Bleach look up a couple of posts, I've already responded  ;)

cheers
Jeremy

Offline MoneyTalks58

« Reply #819 on: February 17, 2017, 09:09:33 PM »
The fpa forum reviews look fakey for me. The reviews are too good to be true. And also in stevehopwood forum I saw if any forum user criticize or said a negative comment, they become very offensive and say aggresive words. I don't trust them because of this.

Online HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #820 on: February 17, 2017, 10:49:57 PM »
The fpa forum reviews look fakey for me. The reviews are too good to be true. And also in stevehopwood forum I saw if any forum user criticize or said a negative comment, they become very offensive and say aggresive words. I don't trust them because of this.

There are many members of this forum that will vouch for the integrity of both Global Prime and Jeremy.
Unless you have had first hand experience (traded with them), I suggest keeping an open mind.

Offline 4EverMaAT

• Forex Automation Expert
« Reply #821 on: February 17, 2017, 11:55:43 PM »
Just the fact that they are a real Prime of Prime should eliminate 99% of the competition.  But the real question is who do you trust?  What criteria are you using to judge a forex brokerage?

Steve Hopwood is not so bad....but in the past he did sometimes blast newbies for asking about things that could be easily researched. 

----
The VPS that both Beeks and CNS offer is such that you control the desktop, and can run whatever you want on it as long as you have the resources to do it.  I do believe that if you trade as little as 20 lots/mo, you get the budget Beeks vps for free.  I prefer CNS myself [no point in a single processor computer in 2017, but free is free]

Who knows, if you talk with Jeremy, they might sponsor multiple free VPS [within reason].  If you bring the volume, I don't see why not.
Are your trading strategies fully automated?  AwarenessForex.com

Offline jemook

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #822 on: February 18, 2017, 09:52:21 AM »

Thanks for your comments. We've been doing this for a long time now and have plenty of clients from forums such as this one who will vouch for us and have left the same FPA reviews you are reading.

Cheers
Jeremy
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:54:16 AM by jemook »

Offline nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #823 on: February 18, 2017, 01:59:39 PM »

Thanks for your comments. We've been doing this for a long time now and have plenty of clients from forums such as this one who will vouch for us and have left the same FPA reviews you are reading.

Cheers
Jeremy

I am one of them. Still pleased with Global Prime and the service from Jeremy, although I rarely need it.

Cheers,
Rod

Offline BlackTie

« Reply #824 on: February 18, 2017, 02:37:14 PM »
I've used Global prime and think that are pretty good. I use them as a secondary broker.

Re: Steve Hopwood, I'm not a fan of his forum. I used it for a period but it is HEAVILY monitored and if I said anything that Steve didn't like then my post was removed!

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum? by fxopen78
[Today at 10:14:27 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by FLechdrop
[Today at 02:46:21 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:14:13 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:03:52 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 01:53:53 PM]