collapse

Author Topic: Did you blame yourself when you lose?  (Read 76716 times)

Offline sammcgee

Did you blame yourself when you lose?
« on: March 26, 2013, 01:36:33 AM »
Many traders blame their selves when they lose trading Forex, which is not right for any trade, when we lose trading we don`t need to blame anybody even our selves, instead we should take time to learn Forex very well, because blaming our selve will not bring the lose back to us. Losing is part of trading too it make us understand the place we are going wrong. So nobody should blame him selves for losing.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:37:09 AM by DamBuster »
Advertising links removed

Offline fxman

Re: Did you blame yourself when get lost?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 05:36:43 AM »
For most of case after investigate I find tat my weak emotion control is the main culprit. Sometime I  face losses for abnormal market movement and that case I don't blame me. I think we should investigate on our mistakes and should  learn from it. Also we should have reason behind every order we make. 

Offline thelastbear

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 06:26:42 AM »
Many traders blame their selves when they lose trading Forex, which is not right for any trade, when we lose trading we don`t need to blame anybody even our selves, instead we should take time to learn Forex very well, because blaming our selve will not bring the lose back to us. Losing is part of trading too it make us understand the place we are going wrong. So nobody should blame him selves for losing.

You are the only one to blame for the outcome of your trades.

Offline ituglobal

• Paxforex
  • Trading with peace of mind
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 04:01:54 PM »
Whenever I lose, I wont show any infantile reactions. I can be encouraged by a good trade, but I wont be discouraged by a bad trade. Some others may abandon this way of life, but I wont. People negative thoughts and comments on trading arent a headache to me. The outside world is very hard harder than we may think. Ill let go of the past and look forward to a brighter tomorrow. Trading is my niche; Im comfortable with it. If you invest the time in becoming an expert then the financial reward can be huge. Ill continue following the simple time-tested winning strategies. What benefits can you derive from an excellent speculation strategy if you fail to stick to it consistently irrespective of alternative winning and losing streaks?
Trading has become a calling!

Offline seawater

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 04:29:24 PM »
It is not all the time when I blame myself. I blame myself when I over trade and the trades after the profits went to loss. Sometimes, it the market which moves in uncertain manner causing the loss.

Offline Rambo35

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 05:31:50 PM »
Who else would you blame for a loss? You did the analysis, you entered the trade.

Offline Jira

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 06:56:52 AM »
Yes you right, my friend. When I joined forex trading in first time, I always blame my self about my wrong open position. That was make me really hurt in that time. And with over time, experience shows me that no thing wrong about it. I have made good decision about open buy or open sell in that time. The really problem is we can not predict signal movement in every day.I just do my strategy using technical analysis only.

No traders is perfect - everyone make some loss. Nowadays I changed a little my strategy of trading-Inow i compete against other trader in a 1on1 challenge or tournament in a trading game. I find this one more profitable and is very easy to get on. so try to diversify your way of trading- you can get profits on other way.

Offline thelastbear

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 12:30:45 PM »
No traders is perfect - everyone make some loss.

I agree that no trader is perfect.

Offline FXJester

• I blame Tommy Flowers
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 12:35:56 PM »

I quite like it if its my fault - its usually the strategy, price feed or some other gremlin.  If a loss is purely down to my bad choice its not a bad thing at all.

Offline ituglobal

• Paxforex
  • Trading with peace of mind
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 09:25:23 AM »
Dont despise the days of your little beginning. Though your beginning may be small, your latter end shall greatly increase. Your background may be humble. What youve now may be very insignificant, but its very imperative that you concentrate on being the best trader you can be, then your latter end shall be increased greatly. Your potential in trading is limitless and cant be determined by opinions of others.  ;D
Trading has become a calling!

Offline thelastbear

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 01:00:11 PM »
Dont despise the days of your little beginning. Though your beginning may be small, your latter end shall greatly increase. Your background may be humble. What youve now may be very insignificant, but its very imperative that you concentrate on being the best trader you can be, then your latter end shall be increased greatly. Your potential in trading is limitless and cant be determined by opinions of others.  ;D

Forex Confucius has spoken :)

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 04:52:30 PM »
When we incur losses there is no use of blaming anybody for that because its our mistake and thus we should try to rectify the mistake which lead us to the losses. So that we will not repeat the mistake again.

Offline seawater

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 10:16:40 AM »
When we incur losses there is no use of blaming anybody for that because its our mistake and thus we should try to rectify the mistake which lead us to the losses. So that we will not repeat the mistake again.

Sometimes, there is a bad luck that causes the losses. Just last week, I got a loss but the reason was bad luck. The price just missed my TP by 1 pip and then reverses back to hit my SL.

jack777

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »
If I follow my strategy and lose, then no one to blame. Only mistakes teach us and make us better, so not important how you deal with them. Just don't make the same mistakes again.

Offline flatour

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 08:36:01 PM »
I never blame myself when I loose. Because before opening the trade/setting EA's MM I know how much I can loose.
Only thing, each time I start an EA (always very low risk as I already make good profits with my currents EAs), it begins by some DD. Always...!

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 11:33:54 PM]

Re: Which broker(s) are you using? by Jacob
[Yesterday at 04:49:45 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:51:56 PM]

Re: RECOMMENDED BROKER by peter_s
[Yesterday at 01:38:35 PM]

Coinexx by Maxi97
[Yesterday at 10:32:47 AM]