collapse

Author Topic: What is the minimum limit of investment?  (Read 6422 times)

Offline donalduck

Re: What is the minimum limit of investment?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 09:56:37 AM »
I know some brokers have offer good minimum deposit like Exness ($25), Hotforex ($5). But some don't like Fxpro ($500).

But I would recommend you should start forex trading with $100 capital if you're still a new trader.

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 11:03:16 AM »
Minimum may vary from broker to broker but first we need to determine the amount we are willing to risk and then trade with it.

Offline knightrider

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »
Money is not any fact for trading such how much deposit. But yes, a minimum number of amount has to deposit. But first of all need to know the market. Without knowing that, you should lose anyhow with any deposit/ capital.

So, you have the point. Thanks :)

Offline knightrider

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 09:31:27 AM »
I think this is right to invest the minimum $200 at first. But first it should be needed to be known all about forex!

Because if you invest $10,000. then it can be gone if you don't have the achievement forex. So get it first! :)

Offline kaltrax

• Patanegra
  • Si hay que ir, se va.
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 12:30:34 PM »

10.000 $ and start whith little accounts whith 100 - 200 $ trading 0.01 fixed lots, until you

can see your trading makes double. Seems so easy...., could you find patience to make it

possible?  ;)
"Let us strive to be more parents of our destiny than children of our past". Miguel de Unamuno.

"Size matters...."

Offline bismillahwd

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 03:20:16 PM »
For me

1. For starting finding own trading style, 100-500usd , and prepare that 3-5 times (Blown, drain, maybe 1000% in a week ROI, and then blown again)

2. When already could maintain 6-9 month profitable. Go 1000-5000k.

3. When already having more than 2 years consistent profit, we could go for living from 10k-20k.

But thats my way, others could be different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2013, 10:06:17 AM »
The minimum amount of money to trade in the forex market is totally dependent upon the trader which is upto the trader to decide their risk appetite.

Offline seawater

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 07:27:20 PM »
The minimum amount of investment can vary from broker to broker. Some broker allow $1 minimum deposit and also some broker does not allow less than $1000 deposit.
I started trading with only $60. In my two year experience of forex trading last week was the best week. As I have made $173 profit from only $27 investment in Xe markets .
But I believe that to make profit by maintaining proper mm, larger amount is important. But for beginner $100 in micro account is enough and they should select the lowest lot .
Yes of course it is different from broker to broker and we had to choose the broker which meets the all requirement of the trader so trader must know proper trading skills to earn good profit from risky Forex market.

Offline FlorinInvest

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 03:21:55 AM »
I think there is no specific amount for opening a new account in Forex. We can begin trade with any amount but we should trade with proper planning.

Offline timetotrade

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2013, 06:40:03 AM »
It is not really about how much you start with, but more, how often you can win, compared to lose. If you lose more than you make, then initial account balance is totally irrelevant.

Offline FxStarflight

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2013, 10:25:02 AM »
Start with an amount that youre comfortable with, financially and psychologically.
Enjoy FREE access to professional education and trader tools when you trade with FXPRIMUS:
http://fxprim.us/chkpdg

Offline seawater

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2013, 07:39:52 PM »
Money is not any fact for trading such how much deposit. But yes, a minimum number of amount has to deposit. But first of all need to know the market. Without knowing that, you should lose anyhow with any deposit/ capital.

So, you have the point. Thanks :)
Proper analysis over Forex market is very important so that we can trade properly because it is very risky and plans and strategies helps the trader to generate the reasonable profit.

Offline Aaronpp

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2019, 09:05:55 PM »
You can start trading with the amount you have available, no matter how much it is but I recommend that you do not exceed $100, You can learn with it and when you have a little more experience you can increase the amount if you want but in the end the decision of how much to invest in the market is completely yours.

Offline FxTS

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2019, 05:08:46 AM »
For sure, the existing entry threshold in Forex is very low. At the same time it is important to understand that trader starting with such small initial capital would have to expose his account to the huge risk otherwise his profit potential would be very low. For example, if he has a strategy that allows to get 20% and initial deposit of $100, he would spend one month to get $20. Of course, it is possible to increase the actual buying power by using leverage offered by the brokers. In fact, the size of leverages offered by Forex brokers is highest among other financial markets. High leverage has both advantages and disadvanteges. The main advantage is that it allows trader to operate with large positions and to increase profit potential. The main disadvantage is that leverage trading is always associated with high risk, so it would be better to reduce leverage usage, especially for newbie traders.
Actual minimum investment size also depends on particular trading style and strategy used by the trader. In general, swing/mid-term strategies require larger initial capital since the position should be held for several days or even weeks that means the exposion to risk of unexpected prie gaps that could be either in favourable or in unfavourable direction. That is why swing traders use wider stops and smaller position sizes to reduce the possible risk. At the same time, active daytraders have better control over their risk so they can use more aggressive strategies to maximize their profit expectations. Thus, traders if this kind could start with smaller initial trading capital.
Education, Exploration, Experimentation

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2019, 07:19:49 PM »
You can start trading with the amount you have available, no matter how much it is but I recommend that you do not exceed $100, You can learn with it and when you have a little more experience you can increase the amount if you want but in the end the decision of how much to invest in the market is completely yours.

I started trading with 100$ deposited to Hotforex, it is perfect amount and what is most important I could afford to lose that. I didn't feel emotional pressure from the risk and later I realised that's it's crucial part in managing your psychology in trading.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: SFE Price Action EA by ccjhuang
[Today at 06:41:48 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by bestscalper
[Today at 01:14:19 AM]

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading by petersurrey
[Yesterday at 11:17:11 PM]

Re: economic news in MT5 by Caesar99
[Yesterday at 08:53:07 PM]

Re: economic news in MT5 by Hilapur
[Yesterday at 03:54:02 PM]