collapse

Author Topic: What is the minimum limit of investment?  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Arsssele

Re: What is the minimum limit of investment?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 04:10:47 PM »
As you are new trader, I would recommend to you to start with mini account, after you finish your homework on demo account. Initial investment on these accounts can be as little as $10. This amount is enough for you for a start on real account. Hope that other forum members would agree with me

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 12:16:05 AM »
One advantage of forex trading right now, if on the past only big trader that having big money to take part in forex trading, but now with technology development of internet, make forex can accessed any individual trader with small money even with 1$, but indeed this is not sufficient capital to start trading, newbie choose micro account cent is safe to step to start trading

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2019, 04:08:18 PM »
One advantage of forex trading right now, if on the past only big trader that having big money to take part in forex trading, but now with technology development of internet, make forex can accessed any individual trader with small money even with 1$, but indeed this is not sufficient capital to start trading, newbie choose micro account cent is safe to step to start trading

I think the lowest amount to make trading reasonable is 100 bucks. Lower amount will make your trading slow if you will stick to prudent risk limitations. But after all it depends on your experience

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2019, 11:52:58 PM »

I think the lowest amount to make trading reasonable is 100 bucks. Lower amount will make your trading slow if you will stick to prudent risk limitations. But after all, it depends on your experience

Yes, $100 is good amount to start trading, we can use micro or mini account, for learning stage this sufficient capital to improve trading strategy, but actually, if still newbie, practice in demo account will safer than immediately start to real account, maybe often we hear jargon if 90% trader fail.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2019, 03:17:12 PM »
Indeed, I also started with Micro account with Hotforex and 100 dollars seemed a decent capital to start with. Even a long losing streak was manageable because losses per trade didn't exceed 1 dollar. I think its very efficient way to test live trading conditions.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2019, 12:21:07 AM »
Indeed, I also started with Micro account with Hotforex and 100 dollars seemed a decent capital to start with. Even a long losing streak was manageable because losses per trade didn't exceed 1 dollar. I think its very efficient way to test live trading conditions.

Due micro account is lower risk than standard contract account, for learning stage will more enjoy and not too much get in emotion pressure, usually will different emotion when trading with micro then use standard contract, look value per pip is different this could influence on trading decision

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EA Controller by diyforexskills
[Today at 08:15:47 AM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 07:37:40 AM]

EURAUD by SpinnakerFx
[Yesterday at 10:35:53 PM]

EURJPY by SpinnakerFx
[Yesterday at 10:06:37 PM]

USDJPY by SpinnakerFx
[Yesterday at 09:15:54 PM]