collapse

Author Topic: What is the minimum limit of investment?  (Read 6421 times)

Offline Arsssele

Re: What is the minimum limit of investment?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2019, 04:10:47 PM »
As you are new trader, I would recommend to you to start with mini account, after you finish your homework on demo account. Initial investment on these accounts can be as little as $10. This amount is enough for you for a start on real account. Hope that other forum members would agree with me

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 12:16:05 AM »
One advantage of forex trading right now, if on the past only big trader that having big money to take part in forex trading, but now with technology development of internet, make forex can accessed any individual trader with small money even with 1$, but indeed this is not sufficient capital to start trading, newbie choose micro account cent is safe to step to start trading

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2019, 04:08:18 PM »
One advantage of forex trading right now, if on the past only big trader that having big money to take part in forex trading, but now with technology development of internet, make forex can accessed any individual trader with small money even with 1$, but indeed this is not sufficient capital to start trading, newbie choose micro account cent is safe to step to start trading

I think the lowest amount to make trading reasonable is 100 bucks. Lower amount will make your trading slow if you will stick to prudent risk limitations. But after all it depends on your experience

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2019, 11:52:58 PM »

I think the lowest amount to make trading reasonable is 100 bucks. Lower amount will make your trading slow if you will stick to prudent risk limitations. But after all, it depends on your experience

Yes, $100 is good amount to start trading, we can use micro or mini account, for learning stage this sufficient capital to improve trading strategy, but actually, if still newbie, practice in demo account will safer than immediately start to real account, maybe often we hear jargon if 90% trader fail.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2019, 03:17:12 PM »
Indeed, I also started with Micro account with Hotforex and 100 dollars seemed a decent capital to start with. Even a long losing streak was manageable because losses per trade didn't exceed 1 dollar. I think its very efficient way to test live trading conditions.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2019, 12:21:07 AM »
Indeed, I also started with Micro account with Hotforex and 100 dollars seemed a decent capital to start with. Even a long losing streak was manageable because losses per trade didn't exceed 1 dollar. I think its very efficient way to test live trading conditions.

Due micro account is lower risk than standard contract account, for learning stage will more enjoy and not too much get in emotion pressure, usually will different emotion when trading with micro then use standard contract, look value per pip is different this could influence on trading decision

Offline Loperte

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2019, 02:43:12 PM »
Drunkfx, I think that you have made a very good start. I also think that $100 or lower is good for beginners, but, correct me if I am wrong, you have been using right money management as your loss per deal did not exceed $1. Am I right?

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2019, 12:01:41 AM »
I think if start with $100 and having risk management plan 1% each plan trading, it's mean one order loss is 1$, hence still having more opportunity to open trades again, but maybe in real trading, taking risk 1% is too small, might often hit the loss

Offline Loperte

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2019, 10:56:58 PM »
I would agree that there is huge pressure when you open your first real account. This comes from a fact that you are playing with real and your money. Loss on real account means real loss of your money. This is why it is better to start with minimum possible investment

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2019, 03:48:34 AM »
I would agree that there is huge pressure when you open your first real account. This comes from a fact that you are playing with real and your money. Loss on real account means real loss of your money. This is why it is better to start with minimum possible investment

Yes usually as beginner when start trading with real money, hence emotion pressure will more deeply be involved in trading, fear to losing money sometimes make us to make wrong decision, since look floating big loss hence only hope price will move to early track, but since face with small floating profit then close order immediately even only small profit because scared if turn to lose again

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2019, 01:34:00 PM »
I think the lowest reasonable limit is 100 bucks is a kind of a round amount which is psychologically good starting point both to calculate returns and evaluate performance. If you trade with lower amount if will create a kind of psychological ease to take high risks and lose them, but larger amount tend to create excessive emotional pressure which is hard to deal with if you a newbie.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: SFE Price Action EA by ccjhuang
[Today at 06:41:48 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by bestscalper
[Today at 01:14:19 AM]

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading by petersurrey
[Yesterday at 11:17:11 PM]

Re: economic news in MT5 by Caesar99
[Yesterday at 08:53:07 PM]

Re: economic news in MT5 by Hilapur
[Yesterday at 03:54:02 PM]