collapse

Author Topic: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future?  (Read 6053 times)

Offline knightrider

Re: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2013, 04:40:50 PM »
Why in the future! The forex is already of the popular business/work on web!! :).. A huge number of money is investing, losing, winning. That day is not so FAR from now! We will see the day within few years next. it will be great things. Right?

Thanks!!:)

Offline FlorinInvest

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 11:27:58 AM »
Yes Forex is good and rich plate of earning and we can earn lot of money from Forex if we have enough knowledge about Forex .

Offline android17

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 02:08:55 PM »
I don't think so. Not all people love the thrill that you get from trading. plus, with technological advances, i still think that developers will have the most jobs(just look at your eas, robots, even them are made by these programmers)

Offline rwtc

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2013, 11:56:07 PM »
I think Forex will become more popular than it is now. Kids and teens growing up now are familiar with the Internet, they have the chance to earn money online. I think more and more of them will try to earn money. If they will succeed, that's another story. I don't think that more percent of the people will succeed than they do now. So yes, Forex will get more popular. If it will get the most popular, well, I'm not sure about that.

Offline seawater

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »
If people don't just listen to the ADs but ask themselves what forex trading is, the answer is clearly NO.

Most people are not comfortable with the risks we take everyday, and unlike in some other investment schemes where it may take years to burn your money, forex can (and for uneducated traders will) do that much quicker.

Of course part of the problem is places like this, where experienced traders discuss robots like RV or Spider as being close to the holy grail, which paints a very selective and irritating picture to newbies, who then might miss or ignore the risks, until they get burned for the first time.
Forex is risky also so trader should keep this in mind although it is profitable too. Forex requires proper trading plan and strategy to earn good and consistent profit so that trading become easy for the trader.

Offline Bigsteve

• Live free or die
  • Elite
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2013, 03:07:40 AM »
I don't think it will ever be the most popular earnings platform. It may be profitable for some who took the years to learn and practice our craft but this alone will not make it the most profitable. When I was a young kid (early 1960's) I used to watch the nightly news. It always seems the news surrounded stock performance for the day and the GDP numbers. You would see screaming floor traders and bidders on the commodity floor. Most of this now is done with super computers and not by people who think. If you spend the time to learn the fundamentals, I believe any instrument you trade will be the most popular for you once you master it. No specific market will be the most popular for all of us.

Offline seawater

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2013, 04:55:41 PM »
I think this is the type of mindset and approach to forex trading which causes so many to blow their accounts and quit trading. Forex trading is not an online business so to answer your question: No.
In the coming days surely the Forex will become the most popular earning plaform and it will also help to decrease the unemployment rate.

Offline DamBuster

• Global Moderator
  • Trade long and prosper, earthlings... ;-)
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2013, 05:22:04 PM »
In the coming days surely the Forex will become the most popular earning plaform and it will also help to decrease the unemployment rate.

You are kidding, right?

Offline forexnerd

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2013, 05:54:35 AM »
Hi, Forex has been always a best earning business, conditional, if that goes on the right path. This is happening for many which is the reason why forex business transactions world-wide were happening in the trillions. Forex is the biggest liquidity market in the world. We must definitely say here that, this is the reason why hundreds of forex brokers such as Insta forex, Exness, Alpari, Greenvault Fx, HY Markets, Hantec Markets, Excel Markets and many more exist today.

Offline Aaronpp

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2019, 09:07:06 PM »
Today it is the most important, recognized and favourable market in the world. It has grown steadily and is the easiest to use for currency trading, many have even achieved too much success and having such a large community, For the newer ones it doesnt end up being so complex to understand everything related to the Forex market.

Offline FxTS

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2019, 05:20:21 AM »
The future of Forex trading is very controversial nowadays since there are two opposite processes taking places.
First of all, trading becomes more and more affordable. Now it is very easy to open trading account and start trading even with small initial deposit. Sometimes it is possible to start without investments at all using special bonus accounts offered by some of the brokers. The development of technologies makes access to the trading easier - now it is possible to make trades using not only desktop, but also a tablet or even a smartphone. Thus, almost everyone having at least a smartphone and $100 could start trading. This is the main reason why it becames so popular nowadays.
At the same time, European financial authorities are imposing additional rules to strenthening the regulation aiming to increase the level of customer protection and to counter scam and fraud that is widely spread in this sphere. According to the new requrements, the leverage offered by the brokers should be reduced substantially to protect traders from losing their entire deposit just in a few trades. Some of the countries are going to ban CFDs at all. If this process would take in future, most of the traders would have either to move to regulated markets and trade with equities and commodities or to start trading with unregulated offshore brokers despite huge non-market risk associated with them.
Education, Exploration, Experimentation

Offline Loperte

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2019, 06:14:50 PM »
FxTS, I would absolutely agree with your standpoint. However, when you are speaking about too much EU regulations imposed on brokerage, I dont see it quite a bad thing. Issue is that EU is only trying to protect its citizens and also market, so sometimes hard steps are necessary. Would you agree?

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2019, 12:12:26 AM »
The massive campaign from many companies that advertising their site, no matter about signal trading, education forex, broker promotion etc, no doubt if now there are so many gadgets that already linked to internet and this makes forex material campaign easily to access, many new traders might interested to learn more, although actually forex trading is not easy way to get rich at shorter time

Offline Ggeyda

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2019, 08:01:50 PM »
I think that forex is already largest market in the whole world. It is widely accepted in the western world, however, I think that there is space to spread more in eastern countries, India, for example. So, probably in the future there will be more participants in this market

Offline Hilapur

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2019, 02:13:21 PM »
I think that you would like to say there are huge opportunities today for anybody who wants to learn forex, but people usually dont use this opportunity? Right? I could agree with you, but this is their issue since they will not use full earnings potential

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading by Josef
[Today at 09:27:35 AM]

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading by Josef
[Today at 09:14:46 AM]

Re: Who makes a living on Forex??? by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 08:23:27 PM]

Re: Frero system by Wassel2019
[Yesterday at 01:41:07 PM]

Re: Archer Asset Management by FLechdrop
[Yesterday at 12:00:04 PM]