collapse

Author Topic: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future?  (Read 11753 times)

Offline Grosar

Re: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future?
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2020, 07:00:48 AM »
I think one of the most popular platform for making money, of course, may just not be as fast, probably, as many would like.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2020, 01:49:25 AM »
Most popular - yes, most profitable - likely no. According to Hotforex data 70% traders lose trading with them, but falling into 30% is quite possible, newbies just give up too quickly.

Hot Forex now say that 74-89% of their user lose money!
Forex trading is not easy way to earn, but still, attract many trader because still curious how to make money through forex trading, one fails then try to use different method, fail again then try another one, almost beginner can't stick with one strategy, while no perfect strategy in trading, all has advantage and disadvantage

Offline Nuadagas

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2020, 06:26:27 PM »
It's not the earning platform, it's the trading platform and that's really it and nothing more. I do not think many people really understand the difference between that two topics that's why it's all not matter anymore entirely.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2020, 11:59:22 PM »
It's possible nowadays due to many people only stay at home amid pandemic, so some of them trying to looking the way to work from home, if in usual normal life they going to work, now confused how to get earning without leaving the home, forex trading might one challenge business and some of them willing to learn.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2020, 06:21:38 PM »
It's possible nowadays due to many people only stay at home amid pandemic, so some of them trying to looking the way to work from home, if in usual normal life they going to work, now confused how to get earning without leaving the home, forex trading might one challenge business and some of them willing to learn.

They have a lot of spare time to learn trading, finance and economics I think it's a great opportunity for them to understand which advantages forex trading if we choose it as additional source of income.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2020, 12:53:08 AM »
The lesson from the pandemic event is many people can learn from home with spent more time if in the normal day they focus on working days and maybe busy and have no time to learn something new since the pandemic many people more closest to the God and learn something new with reading, forex included one business can do from home

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2020, 05:04:33 AM »
It's not the earning platform, it's the trading platform and that's really it and nothing more. I do not think many people really understand the difference between that two topics that's why it's all not matter anymore entirely.

I think it is impossible to find earning platform if you don't have valuable skills of a high level. Any platform where you can apply your skills turns to earning platform but you have to offer something.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2020, 01:50:33 AM »
There are so many traders want to survive in forex business, but not all of them can survive, skills indeed required on forex trading business, without skill I think will only waste the money because losses and margin call account, when facing margin call and eventually stop out, hence trader can't open a new order

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2020, 01:45:20 PM »
Thankfully some platform developers started adding a functionality for negative pricing after WTI Crude oil crashed during the lockdowns, so traders don't get in trouble because of that. I hope it's an update all platforms receive.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2020, 11:49:17 PM »
Pandemic on 2020 in a year make many flights canceled and many manufactures off operation that leading to decreasing Oil demand, in the long history just at the present time oil prices in negative, its mean buyer will get earning if they buy oil on these contract, why producer paying buyer because there is no place to stored oil reserves due impossible to turn off the machine refinery

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2020, 05:35:09 PM »
Thankfully some platform developers started adding a functionality for negative pricing after WTI Crude oil crashed during the lockdowns, so traders don't get in trouble because of that. I hope it's an update all platforms receive.

Many traders just stay away now though second dip below is extremely unlikely. It's already at near $40 thanks to OPEC efforts and US shale sector retreat

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2020, 10:58:00 PM »
On the future, I hope for price of gold still will rise to a higher value, pandemic might need a long time to recovery economic condition back to normal, and maybe still there are some sector will hard to wake up

browse forum

* Recent Posts

I am selling my original EA Fx Automater licenses by mauricejac
[Today at 08:02:28 PM]

Re: Forex Signals by Nuadaris
[Yesterday at 05:05:22 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 03:08:11 PM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[Yesterday at 01:35:26 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 08:24:33 AM]